Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Junkyard 1-4, Week 8?

Man no offense but that's some weak-ass thinking. You equivocating like a motherfucker. -Bubs; The Wire

1 in the air for the people in here.
2 in the air for the father thats there.
3 in the air for the kids in the ghetto.
4 for the kids that don't want to be there.
none for the niggas tryn to hold them back.
5 in the air for the teachers not scared to tell them kids that are livin in the ghetto with the nigga's holden'em back that the world is theirs. - Lupe Fiasco

She's just so relentlessly positive. A complete foil to me. I think I'm gonna marry her. Or at least torture myself with the idea of her. Either is fine with me. -(A fairly intoxicated) Benjamin.

Your not obliged to swallow anything you despise. Those unrelenting buzzards want your life. And they got no right, as sure as you have eyes, they got no right. -The Shins.

No comments:

Post a Comment